One of the authors of an accepted technical paper must register and the paper must be presented in the conference to include the paper in IEEE Xplore. Each paper requires an individual registration. One author registration will cover a maximum of 2 papers; for rest of the papers one-third of the applicable registration fees should be paid for each except International participant. For the International participant, USD 50 should be paid for each additional paper. The registration fees for the different categories of authors are given here. Feel free to contact through firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any registration issue.
- Only full-time students with proof will be considered for the student author category.
- For IEEE members, the proof of membership must be submitted.
Instructions for Registration
- Pay your registration fee as per your category of registration.
- For registration, Click here https://www.iiuc.ac.bd/conference/creg
- Proof of payment (e.g. Copy of Deposit Slip of Cash)
- Proof of full-time studentship from your current institution (if applicable)
- Proof of IEEE membership for the year 2018 (if applicable)
Acceptable Mode of Registration Fee Payment
The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
|Bank name||Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited|
|Branch name||Sitakunda Branch|
Participants /Authors have to pay to the ICISET Bank Account before registration. Authors have to mention their paper ID and phone number along with their name in the bank deposit slip (for example: name: xxxx, paper ID: 1xxx, phone number: +8801xxxxxxxxx).