CAMERA READY GUIDELINE
Upload the following three files to the CMT submission system
- IEEE Xplore compatible final manuscript in PDF format (filename NNN_paper.pdf; NNN is the paper ID)
- Source files used to generate IEEE Xplore compatible final manuscript. It should be either a zipped file containing all your LaTeX sources or a Word file in DOC or DOCX format (filename NNN_src.zip or NNN_src.doc or NNN_src.docx).
- IEEE Copyright Form in PDF format (filename NNN_copyright.pdf) [not required for Pharmacy and Biological Science track]
- Files 1 and 2 should be uploaded in the Camera Ready Submission page
- File 3 should be uploaded in the Copyright Form Submission page
Preparing the camera-ready manuscript
- The manuscript must be in IEEE format. Please download the IEEE paper template in A4 DOC or the LaTeX template file from the following links https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The equations, units, figures, tables and references should be according to the IEEE format.
- The length of the manuscript must not exceed 6 pages of A4 sized paper (210 mm × 297 mm) in PDF format including the name(s) of the author(s), texts, figures, tables, and references.
- The similarity index of your paper should not be higher than 30%. Please note that if IEEE Crosscheck finds more than 30% similarity then the paper will not be accepted for presentation and hence cannot be uploaded in IEEE Xplore. We will notify you about similarity percentage once you upload your camera-ready manuscript.
- Revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the reviewers and do thorough proofreading of the manuscript to confirm that it will require no revision. A paper will not be accepted for presentation and hence cannot be uploaded in IEEE Xplore if the reviewers’ recommendations are not adequately addressed in the manuscript.
- Please write down the full name(s) of the authors. Please do not put title of any author in the authors list, i.e., do not write Dr. YYY or Prof. YYY.
- Please do not write the positions/designations of the authors in affiliations; write only the institution name.
- The manuscript should not contain page numbers.
- Before Creating a PDF you must
- Add the following Copyright clearance code notice to the bottom left corner of the first page of your source document (MS Word or LaTeX). 978-1-5386-8524-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Add the Title of the Conference on the top left corner of the first page of your manuscript
- Please see the following example template for an illustration on where to insert the Copyright clearance code notice and the Title of the Conference. For LaTeX manuscript, you may see the instructions here on how to insert the copyright notice.
- Adding copyright clearance code notice is not required for the papers of Pharmacy and Biological Science track.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress plus website (http://www.pdf-express.org/plus) and setup your IEEE PDF express plus account with the Conference ID: 44941XP
- First time users need to create IEEE PDF eXpress account. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site. Enter 44941XP for conference ID, your email address and a password. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter title info
- Click “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
- Click “Choose File” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. Please wait. Email confirmation will be received for successful upload.
- Once the conversion is completed, an email will be received with the IEEE Xplore compliant PDF of the paper as an attachment.
- From the final formatted manuscript, authors must generate the electronic FINAL version in PDF format that is compatible with IEEE Xplore. It is strongly recommended that the source file (MS Word or LaTeX) containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress plus web tool. PDF files generated by other means will still have to be checked by the IEEE PDF eXpress plus web tool for IEEE Xplore-compatibility.
Preparing the IEEE Copyright Form
- In addition to the copyright clearance code notice described in paper format, your final manuscript submission must be accompanied by an IEEE Copyright Form.
- Click on Submit IEEE Copyright Form in the Author Console
- From the next page click the link to go to IEEE Copyright Web Site
- Follow the instructions to complete the copyright form
- Download a copy of the completed form and upload it in the Copyright Form Submission page of the Author Console
- IEEE Copyright Form is not required for the papers in Pharmacy and Biological Science track
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issue regarding copyright form