|Category of Participant||General||IEEE Members|
|International Authors/Participant||USD 250||USD 200|
|SAARC Authors/Participant||USD 150||USD 120|
|Local Authors/Participant||BDT 4,500||BDT 3,600|
|Local Student Authors/Participant||BDT 2,500||BDT 2,000|
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- One author registration will cover a maximum of 2 papers; for rest of the papers one-third of the applicable registration fees should be paid for each except International participant. For the International participant, USD 50 should be paid for each additional paper.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, proceedings (CD), one conference dinner*, two lunches, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee/tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full-time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
*If Local Student Authors/Participant are interested to join the conference dinner then they have to pay additional BDT 1000.